Roofing Screw, Torx, Countersunk, CSK, Timber to Steel - Light Section.
Roofing Screw (Tech), Torx - Countersink Head, Winged - Timber to Steel - Light Section
Fixaball, sells all lengths of torx, csk, tech-roofing screws, at the best internet prices, with free delivery.
Orders placed before 2pm are usually dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
Please make your size and pack quantity selection from the drop down menus.
Winged Roofing Screws. Timber to Steel. (For Light Section Purlins)
- Countersunk Head – Sits flush with material
- Torx Head – Superior insertion
- Timber to Steel Purlins – Self-Drilling Tip (steel thickness between 1.5mm to 4mm).
- Wings - create a clearance hole in the timber which eliminates the chance of “jacking” when fixing.
- Designed specifically for fixing timber work to steel sections
- Finish:New 'Elementech' coating for superior anti-corrosion - salt spray tested to 1000 hours.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.