Landscape Screw, Sleeper/ Decking Screw, Hex Head (Timberfix, Timberlok, In-dex-
Here at Fixaball, we stock all sizes, materials and finishes available on the market, at the best internet prices, with free delivery.
Orders placed before 2pm are usually dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
Please make your size and pack quantity selection from the drop down menus.
A Landscape Screw is otherwise known as a:
- Sleeper/ Decking Screw,
- Hex Head – Serrated Flange Garden Screw
- Flanged, Hexagonal Head, Timber/ Decking Screw
Our version has the following qualities:
- 8mm Hexagonal Head
- 5mm Shaft
- 15mm, built in washer to spread the load
- A serrated underside of flange to, ‘lock,’ the fixing in place
- A garden green coating that has ‘1000hr, salt spray resistance’
- Pointed tip for easy insertion.
Tips for effective fixing:
- Make sure all fixings are at least 45mm or 1.1/2 inch from an edge. Wood exposed to the elements for several years might need a longer distance from the edge to avoid splitting.
- To fix closer to an edge, drill a 5-5.5mm hole (clearance hole) in the 1st Experiment 1st with an offcut if you’re not so confident.
- Pulse with your finger to get the screw going with better control.
- Stand and lean in a strong position during insertion to avoid stressing unnecessary parts of your body and reducing the need to rush the operation.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
Please choose from the following for technical and/ or sales enquiries.
- Fill out the website enquiry form
- Click on the CHAT icon on the website
- Call: 01242 522244
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org