Post Description - Factory Assistant/ Operations
- Picking, Packing, Wrapping, Labelling Shipments (Screws, Nuts and Bolts etc.)
- Goods Inwards - Receiving goods, recording arrival and stacking/ organising accordingly.
- Factory Care - Tidying, Cleaning, Organising, Maintaining a Safe Working Environment.
- IT - Using and Maintaining eBay and Amazon
- Good Time Management - Punctual all the time, efficient action and prioritising.
- Presentable, good telephone manner.
- Can work in a team - help each other towards completing daily duties.
- Can work independently - Can pick up ways of doing things without constant supervision.
- Precise - Can take care of finer details - There are many details to consider when picking orders
- Job responsibilities will increase from normal duties toward I.T. training in website and systems management.
- 8am - 4.30pm Mon - Thurs
- 8am - 2pm Fri
- Under 18, £168/ week
- 18 - 20, £230/ week
- 21 - 24, £284/ week
- 25+ - £300/ week
- 8am - 12pm Monday (minimum)
- + any or all of the rest (Tues - Fri)
- Under 18 - £4.20 p/h
- 18 - 20 - £5.75 p/h
- 21 - 24 - £7.10 p/h
- 25+ -£7.5 p/h
- 20 days + Bank Holidays, pro-rata
If this job appeals to you please contact Sam for an application, via::
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 01242 522244
I look forward to meeting you!