Drywall Screws/ Plasterboard Collated, Bugle Head, Phillips, Black.
Packs of 1000, Collated, Plasterboard/ Drywall Screws - Bugle Head, Black Phosphate Plated - coarse thread for timber.
Fixaball sells all sizes and lengths of 3.5mm, coarse thread (timber application) collated, drywall screws at the best internet prices and free delivery.
Orders placed before 2pm are dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
Branded Drywall Fixings
- These drywall screws are bugle headed with a Phillips recess (No.2). They are single threaded with very sharp points for timber frame fixing.
- Black Phosphate plated for moisture resistance and better visibility on the drywall boards.
- Collated coarse thread drywall screws, designed to be compatible with all leading power tools brands.
- CE APPROVED To BS EN ISO 14566:2008
- 60° thread (fully threaded up to 50mm, partially threaded thereafter) with a 25° ‘Super Sharp’ (SS) point for ease of penetration.
- 25ø "Super Sharp" (SS) point for ease of penetration.
- Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility.
- Made from C10-18 Steel.
- All Drywall fastenings should be driven straight and the heads should be set slightly below the plane of the surface. Once inserted the screw should be sealed and taped to avoid any contact with wet plaster or plaster board lime in best practice.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.