5mm, Elite Torx Wood Screw, CSK, ZYP.
5mm, Top Performance Wood Screws, CSK, Torx Head, R2 Bit Supplied (over 200), Zinc Plated
Fixaball.co.uk sell all lengths of 5mm high performance (extra fast), torx head, wood screws at the best internet prices, with free, first class delivery.
Orders placed before 2pm are usually dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
Please make your size and pack quantity selection from the drop down menus.
Lengths are measured from top to tail.
25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 120mm.
Gauges Available (Diameter of Shank)
3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm and 6mm.
Torx Drive Countersink/ Countersunk Screws have a deep Torx head for reduced cam-out. The recessed under-head ribs allow superb self-countersinking, and a super sharp tip gives immediate bite from the very first turn. A unique single threaded, spiral shank enables a fast and easy drive into most substrates.
The countersunk screws are zinc yellow passivated for increased corrosion resistance. They have a hardened case and core for exceptional strength, and are CE approved for load bearing timber construction. A 35° bending angle prevents the screw shearing when the timber flexes with use.
- Suitable for use in many materials such as timber, chipboard, MDF, PVCu, plastic and fibreglass.
- The Zinc Yellow Passivation process of electroplating is similar to the ‘Galvanised’ and ‘Zinc Plated’ processes but with the addition of a yellow dye. It provides a coating that is aesthetically pleasing, and which offers excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Supplied with a complimentary Torx bit with every order.
Suitable For Use With:
- Thin Sheet Metal
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
Please choose from the following for technical and/ or sales enquiries.
- Fill out the website enquiry form
- Click on the CHAT icon on the website
- Call: 01242 522244
- Email: email@example.com