Butane Gas Regulator, 21mm Clip-on speed fit adapter
Butane Gas Regulator, 21mm Clip-on speed fit adapter - Camping/Caravan/ Garden Leisure.
Fixaball.co.uk sells 21mm, butane gas bottle regulators at the best internet prices with free, first class post.
Low pressure Butane gas regulator for use with portable heaters, cookers in the camping, caravan and motorhome leisure industry with 21mm clip-on inlet connection, and effortless on/off lever to clearly indicate when your gas is switched on or off.
Key Features of the 21mm clip on gas regulator
- 21mm butane, easy clip-on regulator (21mm adapter only)
- Connects to a Calor 7kg, 12kg, 15kg (blue colour) gas bottles and Flogas 7kg & 13kg (yellow/mustad/beige colour)
- Low pressure gas regulator
- 8mm nozzle to accommodate the 350mm orange high pressure gas hose (included)
- Colour indicator built into the switch to indicate on and off
- 29 mbar pressure
- Max inlet pressure: 7.5bar
- Maximum capacity: 1.3kg/h
- Blue in colour with black and red on/off switch
- Regulator complies to EN12864 and CE approved 0085CM0160
- Gas Hose complies to BS3212/ EN1763-1
- Brand: TPA
- Excellent quality product/ Great value for money
- Price includes postage & packaging
How to connect 7kg, 12kg and 15kg Butane gas bottles
These cylinders have a 21mm valve and should only be used with 21mm regulators. To connect, just turn the orange safety cap so that the arrow is pointing to the gap in the shroud, then remove the orange cap by pulling the lanyard out, and then upwards. Avoid using tools for this, and just leave the cap hanging.
Check that the black sealing washer is fitted inside the cylinder valveMake sure the regulator switch is in the disconnect position (3 o’clock position)Fit the 21mm regulator as the manufacturer’s instructions suggest. When you need to use gas, turn the switch anticlockwise to the ‘on’ position
IMPORTANT: If the regulator on/off switch gets stuck when turning the supply on, it means the regulator has not been connected correctly. If this happens, disconnect it and follow the instructions to reconnect it.
How to disconnect 7kg, 12kg and 15kg Butane gas bottles
Turn the regulator switch clockwise to the off position. If the flame doesn’t go out, leave the appliance alight and contact the Calor gas emergency service number on 08457 444 999Replace the orange safety cap onto the empty bottle valve
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Please choose from the following for technical and/ or sales enquiries.
- Fill out the website enquiry form
- Click on the CHAT icon on the website
- Call: 01242 522244
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org