All Metric Form A Washers, Zinc Plated, M2 - M24
M2, M2.5, M3, M3.5, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12, M14, M16, M18, M20, M24, Washers, Form A, Zinc Plated.
Fixaball, sell all sizes of form A, BZP, flat washers, at the best internet prices, with free post.
Orders placed before 2pm are usually dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
Please make your size and pack quantity selection from the drop down menus.
A washer has multiple purposes depending on it’s’ shape, form and material. Generally speaking, a washer is used to:
- protect the surface of fastened materials,
- spread the load/ pressure at the hold points of fastened materials,
- assist with tightening and loosening of a fastener,
- control the spacing of connecting components
- lock and secure nuts in place (shakeproof washers)
Buy from a very large selection of washers at fixaball:
- Imperial/ Metric,
- A2 & A4 Stainless Steel, Zinc, Brass, Phosphorous Bronze, Self-Colour, Nylon.
- Form A, B, C, D, E, F,
- Shakeproof, Spring, Repair,
- Square, Rectangle section.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
Please choose from the following for technical and/ or sales enquiries.
- Fill out the website enquiry form
- Click on the CHAT icon on the website
- Call: 01242 522244
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org