M3.5, Machine Screws, Pozi, CSK, A2 Stainless.
M3.5/ 3.5mm, Machine Screws, Pozi, Countersink, A2 Stainless Steel/ pozi csk screws/ bolts, DIN 965.
Fixaball sells all sizes, materials and finishes available on the market, at the best internet prices, with free delivery.
Orders placed before 2pm are usually dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
Please make your size and pack quantity selection from the drop down menus.
A machine screw is a fastening device similar to a bolt but having a pozidrive or slotted head which allows it to be turned with a screwdriver. It is usually applied to fastening metal components together that are pre threaded and not expected to withstand a heavy load/ force.
They are available in the following head types:
- Pozidrive, Pan Head
- Pozidrive, Countersink Head
- Slotted, Pan Head
- Slotted, Countersink Head
- Slotted, Cheese Head
- Slotted, Raised Head
They are found in the following METRIC (mm) diameters:
M1.6, M2, M2.5, M3, M3.5, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10
Table to show some common dimensions for comparison:
- The length of a countersunk machine screw is measured including the head
- Manufactured from A2 Stainless Steel, DIN 7985
- Image is for illustrative purposes only.
Please choose from the following for technical and/ or sales enquiries.
- Fill out the website enquiry form
- Click on the CHAT icon on the website
- Call: 01242 522244
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org