M4, Machine Screws, Slotted, Pan Head, A2 Stainless.
M4/ 4mm, Machine Screws, Slotted, Pan Head, A2 Stainless Steel, DIN 85.
Fixaball.co.uk sells all lengths of 4mm A2 stainless, slot, pan machine screws, at the best internet prices, with free, first class post.
Orders placed before 2pm are usually dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
Please make your size and pack quantity selection from the drop down menus.
A machine screw is a fastening device similar to a bolt but having a pozidrive or slotted head which allows it to be turned with a screwdriver. It is usually applied to fastening metal components together that are pre threaded and not expected to withstand a heavy load/ force.
Some important dimensions:
Fixaball.co.uk – Fixings and Fasteners Suppliers
Machine Screws, Slotted, Pan Head
Screw Diameter (mm)
- All screws are fully threaded.
- Screw lengths are measured from the underside of the head.
- Manufactured from A2 stainless steel for improved corrosion resistance.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
Please choose from the following for technical and/ or sales enquiries.
- Fill out the website enquiry form
- Click on the CHAT icon on the website
- Call: 01242 522244
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org