M6, Machine Screws, Pozi, Pan Head, A2 Stainless.
M6/ 6mm, Machine Screws, Pozidrive, Pan Head, A2 Stainless Steel, DIN 7985.
Here at Fixaball, we stock all sizes, materials and finishes available on the market, at the best internet prices, with free delivery.
Orders placed before 2pm are usually dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
Please make your size and pack quantity selection from the drop down menus.
A machine screw is a fastening device similar to a bolt but having a pozidrive or slotted head which allows it to be turned with a screwdriver. It is usually applied to fastening metal components together that are pre threaded and not expected to withstand a heavy load/ force.
They are available in the following head types:
- Pozidrive, Pan Head
- Pozidrive, Countersink Head
- Slotted, Pan Head
- Slotted, Countersink Head
- Slotted, Cheese Head
- Slotted, Raised Head
They are found in the following METRIC (mm) diameters:
M1.6, M2, M2.5, M3, M3.5, M4, M5, M6, M8
Dimensions for common sizes in the table below:
- All screws are fully threaded.
- Screw lengths are measured from the underside of the head.
- Manufactured from A2 stainless steel for improved corrosion resistance.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
Please choose from the following for technical and/ or sales enquiries.
- Fill out the website enquiry form
- Click on the CHAT icon on the website
- Call: 01242 522244
- Email: email@example.com