M6, Machine Screws, Slotted, Pan, A2/ 304 Stainless Steel, DIN 85.
M6/ 6mm, Machine Screws, Slotted, Pan Head, A2 Stainless Steel, DIN 7985.
Fixaball.co.uk sells all sizes of stainless, slotted-pan, machine screws, at the best internet prices, with free, first class delivery.
Orders placed before 2pm are usually dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
Please make your size and pack quantity selection from the drop down menus.
A machine screw is a fastening device similar to a bolt but having a pozidrive or slotted head which allows it to be turned with a screwdriver. It is usually applied to fastening metal components together that are pre threaded and not expected to withstand a heavy load/ force.
Important Dimensions/ Sizes
- M3 - 0.5mm pitch, 3mm thread diameter, 6mm head diameter, 1.8mm head height.
- M4 - 0.7mm pitch, 4mm thread diameter, 8mm head diameter, 2.4mm head height.
- M5 - 0.8mm pitch, 5mm thread diameter, 10mm head diameter, 3mm head height.
- M6 – 1mm pitch, 6mm thread diameter, 12mm head diameter, 4.75mm head height
- All screws are fully threaded.
- Screw lengths are measured from the underside of the head.
- Manufactured from A2 stainless steel for improved corrosion resistance.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
Please choose from the following for technical and/ or sales enquiries.
- Fill out the website enquiry form
- Click on the CHAT icon on the website
- Call: 01242 522244
- Email: email@example.com