Roofing Screw, Torx, Countersunk, CSK, Timber to Steel - Light Section.
Roofing Screw (Tech), Torx - Countersink Head, Winged - Timber to Steel - Light Section
Fixaball, sells all lengths of torx, csk, tech-roofing screws, at the best internet prices, with free delivery.
Orders placed before 2pm are usually dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
Standard, Free Delivery is Royal Mail, 2nd Class (2-5 days, most likely 2 days). For a faster delivery time, select 1st class or courier at checkout. Packs weighing under 250grams are upgraded to 1st class as much as possible,
Please make your size and pack quantity selection from the drop down menus.
Winged Roofing Screws. Timber to Steel. (For Light Section Purlins)
- Countersunk Head – Sits flush with material
- Torx Head – Superior insertion
- Timber to Steel Purlins – Self-Drilling Tip (steel thickness between 1.5mm to 4mm).
- Wings - create a clearance hole in the timber which eliminates the chance of “jacking” when fixing.
- Designed specifically for fixing timber work to steel sections
- Finish:New 'Elementech' coating for superior anti-corrosion - salt spray tested to 1000 hours.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.