M16, Cap Head, Socket Screw (12.9).
M16, Cap Head, Bolt/ Socket Screw/ Allen Bolt, High Tensile (12.9), DIN 912, Cap Screw.
Fixaball.co.uk sells M16, self-colour, caps screws at the best internet prices with free, first class post.
Orders placed before 2pm are usually dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
A Socket screw describes a fastener which has a hexagonal indentation on the head. Some people might simply call them Allen Bolts and this refers to the tool used (Hex/ Allen Key) to tighten and loosen the fastener.
Material: High Tensile (12.9 Grade) - Plain/ Self Colour.
Grade 12.9 steel has a higher carbon content and is therefore stiffer and harder than your regular 8.8 high tensile steel. Self-colour fasteners tend to be oiled or greased to prolong their performance
Metric Coarse and Metric Fine threads are in millimetre (mm) units and were developed to simplify the imperial systems. Europe moved to this system but the Americans choose Imperial as their default. A coarse thread has less helical coils per mm and a fine one has more. Coarse is used for heavier loads and fine is used for lighter loads prone to vibrations. Coarse threads are the, 'normal', most common versions.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
Please choose from the following for technical and/ or sales enquiries.
- Fill out the website enquiry form
- Click on the CHAT icon on the website
- Call: 01242 522244
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cap screws/ Cap screw/ Capscrews/ Capscrew.
- Allen cap/ Allen cap head/ Allen cap screw/ Allen cap/ Allen bolt, cap head/ Allen bolt, cap screw/ Allan Cap/ Allan cap head/ Allan capscrew.
- Socket screw/ socket screws/ Socket cap screw/ Socket capscrews/ Socket cap, bolt.