4.5mm, Elite Torx Countersunk Woodscrew, ZYP.
Low Torque, Top Performance Wood Screws, Countersunk, Torx Drive, R2 Bit Supplied (1 per box), Zinc Yellow Plated.
Fixaball sell all lengths of 4.5mm high performance (extra fast), torx drive, wood screws at the best internet prices, with free delivery.
Orders placed before 2pm are dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
Standard, Free Delivery is Royal Mail, 2nd Class (2-5 days, most likely 2 days). For a faster delivery time, select 1st class or courier at checkout. Packs weighing under 250grams are upgraded to 1st class as much as possible.
Please choose your 'Length', 'No. of Packs' and 'Quantity' of packs from the drop down menus.
Lengths are measured from top to tail.
12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm. Choose a length that will enable insertion to be either 3 times the length of the diameter or at least 1/3 into the fixed material.
4.5mm Top Performance Wood Screw Descriptions
|ForgeFast||Elite Low-Torque Woodscrews||Timber Screws||4.5 x 20mm||Zinc Yellow Passivated||200|
|ForgeFast||Elite Low-Torque Woodscrews||Timber Screws||4.5 x 25mm||Zinc Yellow Passivated||200|
|ForgeFast||Elite Low-Torque Woodscrews||Timber Screws||4.5 x 30mm||Zinc Yellow Passivated||200|
|ForgeFast||Elite Low-Torque Woodscrews||Timber Screws||4.5 x 40mm||Zinc Yellow Passivated||200|
|ForgeFast||Elite Low-Torque Woodscrews||Timber Screws||4.5 x 50mm||Zinc Yellow Passivated||200|
|ForgeFast||Elite Low-Torque Woodscrews||Timber Screws||4.5 x 60mm||Zinc Yellow Passivated||100|
|ForgeFast||Elite Low-Torque Woodscrews||Timber Screws||4.5 x 70mm||Zinc Yellow Passivated||100|
|ForgeFast||Elite Low-Torque Woodscrews||Timber Screws||4.5 x 80mm||Zinc Yellow Passivated||100|
Gauges Available (Diameter of Shank)
Torx Drive, Countersunk Screws have a deep torx head for reduced cam-out (rounding off the head). The recessed under-head ribs allow superb self-countersinking, and a very sharp tip gives immediate bite from the very first turn. A specially designed, twisted shank reduces it's friction and therefore effort to insert the screw. This, speeds up insertion, saves battery life and helps you work faster, for longer.
The countersunk screws are zinc yellow passivated for better corrosion resistance. They have a hardened case and core for exceptional strength, and are CE approved for load bearing timber construction. A 35° bending angle prevents the screw shearing when the timber flexes with use.
- Suitable for use in many materials such as timber, chipboard, MDF, PVCu, plastic and fibreglass.
- The Zinc Yellow Passivisation is the same as zinc-clear, except it's yellow for a different look. It provides temporary corrosion resistance to moisture. Zinc coated products should only be used outside on permanent structures. Be aware that when the zinc has corroded away, the fixing will bleed rust. So, fixings should be hidden, if possible.
- A free torx bit is supplied when whole boxes are bought (multiples of 200)
Suitable For Use With:
- Thin Sheet Metal
- Check your drill machine/ driver/ gun is rotating clockwise for in and anticlockwise for our.
- Check the speed is set suitably to your experience of using a drill machine, driver.
- Hold the handle firmly to lock your wrist
- Keep the drill bit square/ straight with the screw to avoid pushing over the screw and damaging the material/ your finger.
- VERY IMPORTANT! - Pulse the trigger to get the screw going. It's safer, this way.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.