Plastic Washer Pins/ Nails (8mm cartridge tools)
Cartridge/ Shot Fired, Plastic Washer Pins/ Nails.
Fixaball sells all lengths of single shot fired, nails with plastic washers (8mm cartridge tools), at the best internet prices, with free post.
Orders placed before 2pm are dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
Standard, Free Delivery is Royal Mail, 2nd Class (2-5 days, most likely 2 days). For a faster delivery time, select 1st class or courier at checkout.
Please choose your size and pack quantity from the drop down menus.
- General Purpose Nails for Powder Actuated Tools
- Used with LVT2, PA42, PA62, PA72, Hilti DX351, DXA40, DXA41, DX460, Spit P200 and other 8mm Cartridge Guns.
- Suitable for fastening to concrete where high load values are not required
- Environmental conditions: Indoor, dry conditions
- Base materials: Concrete, Concrete block, Some types of masonry (sand-lime block)
- Wood to concrete, e.g. formwork boards
- Fastening drywall track to concrete
- Attaching wire mesh and thin sheet metal to concrete, sand-lime block and solid brick.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.