M10, Cap Head, Socket Screw (12.9), Zinc.
M10, Cap Head, Bolt/ Socket Screw/ Allen Bolt, High Tensile (12.9), Zinc Plated, DIN 912.
Fixaball.co.uk sells all lengths of M10, zinc, socket cap screws at the best internet prices with free delivery.
Orders placed before 2pm are usually dispatched same day (Mon-Fri).
M10 Cap screw lengths at Fixaball:
Socket Cap Screws come as 'sets' and 'bolts'. The, ‘SET’, term is used to describe a fastener that is fully threaded in lengths up to and around 1 inch (from the underside of the head. Over 1 inch in length the fastener will have a, 'shoulder,' or unthreaded area under the head. This space of unthreaded area confirms that the fastener is now a bolt (cap head, bolt in this case). Some people might simply call them Allen or, 'Allan bolts,' in association with the Allen, Hexagonal Key which is used to tighten and loosen the fastener. So, ‘Socket,’ refers to the hexagon shaped indentation found on the top of the fasteners’ head.
Metric Coarse and Metric Fine threads are in millimetre (mm) units and were developed to simplify the imperial systems. Europe moved to this system but the Americans choose Imperial as their default. A coarse thread has less helical coils per mm and a fine one has more. Coarse is used for heavier loads and fine is used for lighter loads prone to vibrations. Coarse threads are the, 'normal', most common versions.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
Please choose from the following for technical and/ or sales enquiries.
- Fill out the website enquiry form
- Click on the CHAT icon on the website
- Call: 01242 522244
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cap screws/ Cap screw/ Capscrews/ Capscrew.
- Allen cap/ Allen cap head/ Allen cap screw/ Allen cap/ Allen bolt, cap head/ Allen bolt, cap screw/ Allan Cap/ Allan cap head/ Allan capscrew.
- Socket screw/ socket screws/ Socket cap screw/ Socket capscrews/ Socket cap, bolt.